Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hope and Acoustic

.

"These are precious poems by my Precious Aunty and Superwoman, Premila Gupta.God Bless Your lightened Soul in Heaven and my sacrament Sister, Dingy."  

The way was long,
The night was dark,
Clouds dark grey,
Streaked with silver rays,
Stretched from end to end.
 

The trees bend, as the haughty wind howled past,
I stood on the rugged pathway.
A lone watcher of this wonderfully terrifying scene...
Eagerly awaiting some familiar sight
Something like that of a watchman’s light,
Finding one terror filled my heart.
And then I chose to be the blind –
To be led by you,
With confidence and trust I walked
The lengths of the rugged path
Trusting you and trusting my heart.

As I walked on the rugged path;
I stopped and gave a thought;
To the world I had left behind.
I thought and thought but nothing came –
To my mind as to what I had lost.
What I had gained;
Suddenly, A fever entered my head,
That I could not see anything ahead;
I stood still waiting for a passer by
But in vain, all passed by and by
Then a shining star should me light –
And I I knew then God had my plight.
As of saying:
Unborn tomorrow & dead yesterday.
Why fret about them;
If today be sweet!
If not on earth, then in Heaven we shall meet.

Once in a while a friend is found
Which turns out from the start,
to be just the kind of frind
Who really wins your heart.
Once in a while a while a friendship’s made
That’s I really lasting too
And that’s the kind of friendship
I know since met you.
 

Time comes, Time goes
Day comes, Day goes
And yet......
There is solitude in my heart?
Oh! when will sun shine again
Promising something better for the day?

For I do not know where to look and found
The person who gives me courage from behind.
Say, when will you come?
Singing a better day?
God don’t let that dat be away to long
For by that time I may have come and gone.

My life is mine
What shall I make of it

The world is a dark place
With many cruel phrase.
The person one’s love is beyond one’s reach
Hence so may suicide on the bench.
The wearing of love is not known.
That’s why people are unhappy and along
They attack people with trucks clever.
Promise not love but diamonds forever.
Seeing this state of the world.
My head moves in a state of whirl.
God either change the people under the moon.
Or call me to your boon.
Let no man shed a tear for me
For I shall be happier with thee.

No comments: